Industry Leading Ag Manufacturing
Award Winning Cheese
Excellence Through Engineering
Craft Breweries & Micro Distillery
New Glarus Brewing Company
The Green County Development Corporation (GCDC) can help you Discover why Green County is the place for your company to grow and prosper. Whether you’re starting a new business, growing an existing business or looking for a new location, GCDC is your source for community data, available buildings and sites, labor force information and demographics. We can also help you access incentives and financial assistance programs that will help make your project a reality. Please contact us with any questions. All contacts and discussions are held in confidence.
Thank you for visiting our website. We look forward to working with you.
Who do you know who:
- Has a business idea and needs help figuring out where to start?
- Would be ready to open a business – just needs help finding and applying for loans?
- Has a new business and needs help attracting customers?
- Is great at providing products and services, but struggles with the “business stuff”?
- Would like to expand their business, but wonders if now is the right time?
- Is wondering how to pivot and adapt their business to changing circumstances?
- Wants to sell their business, or transition ownership to the next generation?
- Needs help figuring out disaster funding, and wants someone who “gets it” to guide them through the process?
We can help!
Free, confidential business consulting services
Or contact Kristi Smith, SBDC Business Consultant
608.287-9464 email firstname.lastname@example.org
Local officials across Green County are eagerly awaiting guidance from the U.S. Treasury Department for clarity on how American Rescue Plan funds can be spent and exactly how much they’ll get. To better understand the needs of people who live and work in Green County, Extension Green County and Green County Development Corporation are partnering to develop a survey to help inform local decision-makers on how to approach making decisions for using the funds most effectively and intentionally. The survey is available online at the Extension Green County website at green.extension.wisc.edu.