Business Planning Resources
The Small Business Development Center has the following resource material online to help you plan your new business or help grow your existing business:
- SBDC’s Services: Find out more about what SBDC offers small business owners and entrepreneurs
- Southwest Wisconsin SBDC Business Consulting Team: Meet the team that will help you and your business – includes contact information
- Business Model Canvas: This is helpful to work through how your business model will work, focusing on customer segments, value propositions, revenue streams and how to get, keep and grow customers.
- Business Plan Template: A template to help you create your business plan.
The Small Business Administration also offers the following resources to help:
- 10 Steps to Start Your Business
- Market Research and Competitive Analysis: A listing of resources where you can find information to better understand your market or industry – especially useful when writing your business plan