NEWS & EVENTS
Business Planning Resources
The Small Business Development Center has the following resource material online to help you plan your new business or help grow your existing business:
- Southwest Wisconsin SBDC Client Information: This document can give you an idea on how SBDC can help you and how the process works
- Soutwest Wisconsin SBDC Business Consulting Team: Meet the team that will help you and your business – includes contact information
- Business Model Canvas: This is helpful to work through how your business model will work, focusing on customer segments, value propositions, revenue streams and how to get, keep and grow customers.
- Business Plan Template: A template to help you create your business plan.
- How Do I Start a Business in Wisconsin: A quick outline of steps you need to start a business
- Southwest Wisconsin SBDC Market and Industry Analysis Resources: A listing of resources where you can find information to better understand your market or industry – especially useful when writing your business plan