(Includes state and federal guidance, business and cleaning information)
(Clinic is offering free virtual evalulation if you think you may have COVID-19)
Here are links to trusted sources for information specifically aimed at helping businesses through this difficult time:
Preparing to Reopen?
Open Wisconsin Business Map : Find open business, or add your own to this map of Wisconsin
Prepare to Reopen: A comprehensive guide for businesses as they prepare to reopen, including a checklist of customer service protocols
Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation Guidelines
- Updated Guidelines for Farmers Market Managers, Vendors and Customers
- Recommendations for Reopening Pools and Water Attractions
- Recommendations for Lodging Establishments during COVID-19
- Recommendations for Opening Restaurants, Retail Businesses during COVID-19
- Guidelines for Operating Campgrounds during COVID-19
- Guidance for Recreational and Educational Camps during COVID-19
- Reopening Guidelines to Help Veterinary Practices
- GCDC May 2020 Newsletter
- Updates on Disaster Funding, Safer At Home (May 1, 2020)
- Unemployment for Self-Employed, Businesses (April 22, 2020)
- SBDC’s Tutorials – Applying For Disaster Funding (April 7, 2020)
- Disaster Loan Updates from SBDC (April 2, 2020)
- PPE Needed in Green County (April 1, 2020)
- Request to Business Leaders (March 26, 2020)
- Coronavirus & Your Business (March 23, 2020)
2. Schedule a time on Smith’s calendar.
From Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers
- Badger Bounce Back Plan
- Safer At Home Order
- Safer-At-Home Order FAQ
- Essential Business Information and Inquiries
Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act:
- PPP Borrower Information Fact Sheet
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce – Emergency loans for small businesses (Payroll Protection Program)
- Economic Innovation Group blog: Understanding the Payroll Protection Program
- CARES Act Summary
- The Small Business Owner’s Guide to CARES Act
- SBA’s CARES Act Worksheet
Resources For Businesses:
- Monthly Cash Flow Template (Excel Worksheet)
- Centers for Disease Control’s Resources for Businesses and Employers
- OSHA’s Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- WI Restaurant Assocation’s Toolkit for foodservice operators
- WI Resturant Association’s Spanish version of Toolkit
- U.S. Dept. of Labor: Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Questions and Answers
- U.S. Dept. of Labor: Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Employer Paid Leave Requirements
Resources For Food Businesses:
- U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Frequently Asked Questions: Including food safety
- U.S. Food & Drug Adminstration’s Frequently Asked Questions – including food products
Resources For All Employees:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers ecommended strategies including actively encouraging sick employees to stay home, performing routine environmental cleaning, advising employees before travel, and need to prepare for possible increased employee absences.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Handsouts & Posters: Print resources on how to stop the spread of germs and wash your hands. Available in multiple languages.
- U.S. Small Business Association Guidance for Businesses and Employers: Identifies common issues businesses may occur including capital access, workforce capacity, inventory and supply chain shortfalls, and insurance coverage issues.
- U.S. Department of Labor Occupational Safety & Health Administration: Assistance on how to maintain operations during a pandemic and protecting employees.
- CDC Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection: Interim Recommendations for US Community Facilities with Suspected/Confirmed Coronavirus Disease 2019.
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation: Guidance to plan and respond to coronavirus.
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA): Guidance on identifying essential critical infrastructure workers
Other Helpful Links:
- Covid 19 Federal Rural Resources Guide
- Wisconsin Dept. of Workforce Development (Information on Unemployment)
- Wisconsin Dept. of Health Services Shopping Tips – printable flyer
- Wisconsin Dept. of Health Services tips for group settings – printable flyer
- U.S. Dept. of Labor: Fact sheets and FAQs on paid leave
- Accessing the Internet
- Resources for Temporarily Displaced Workers
- Financial Resources to Help Get Through Covid-19
- IRS: Coronona Virus Relief
Status of local businesses