Green County Development Corporation is ready with solutions to help you maximize your profitability and address the challenges affecting your ability to be successful.
Whether you are a business that already calls Green County home or a business considering relocating to Green County, GCDC is your first-stop resource. We know the importance of businesses and the valuable role you play in our communities.
We can assist you with:
- Current economic, demographic and industry statistics, including community profiles and tax structures for communities within Green County
- Accessing local, state, and federal financial resources and incentives (Revolving load funds, tax credits, training grants, etc.)
- Site & building selection
- Labor market, job training and industry support resources
- Referrals to service and economic development professionals who can offer free information and technical assistance on business financing
- Identifying permit and licensing agencies
- Coordination with railroads and utility companies as well as local cities, and communities
- Setting up personalized briefings tailored to meet your specific needs
To assure that we can properly address your specific needs, call us at 608-328-9452 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.