GROW YOUR BUSINESS
Grow Your Business in Green County
Thinking about going into business? Do you need help with your existing small business? Do you have an idea for a new product that you’d like to commercialize?
Whether you’re looking for some help or some answers, the Green County Development Corporation and our partners are committed to providing you with the best possible assistance. Let us know what you need and we can connect you to the resources that will lead you in the right direction or guide you through to a solution that works for you and your business.
We can assist you with:
- Current economic, demographic and industry statistics, including community profiles and tax structures for communities within Green County
- Accessing local, state, and federal financial resources and incentives (Revolving load funds, tax credits, training grants, etc.)
- Site & building selection
- Labor market, job training and industry support resources
- Referrals to service and economic development professionals who can offer free information and technical assistance on business financing
- Identifying permit and licensing agencies
- Coordination with railroads and utility companies as well as local cities, and communities
- Setting up personalized briefings tailored to meet your specific needs
Please contact us for assistance – we’re eager to help you grow your business here.