- GREEN COUNTY ECONOMY OVERVIEW
- GREEN COUNTY HOUSING STUDY
- GREEN COUNTY HOUSING STUDY APPENDIX
- BELLEVILLE HOUSING STUDY
- BELLEVILLE HOUSING STUDY APPENDIX
- BRODHEAD HOUSING STUDY
- BRODHEAD HOUSING STUDY APPENDIX
- MONROE HOUSING STUDY
- MONROE HOUSING STUDY APPENDIX
- MONTICELLO HOUSING STUDY
- MONTICELLO HOUSING STUDY APPENDIX
- NEW GLARUS HOUSING STUDY
- NEW GLARUS HOUSING STUDY APPENDIX
The Enterprise Center is now officially open – and we’re extending an open invitation to local business-owners and non-profit groups to use this flexible, multipurpose facility.
- Do you need a spot for a confidential conversation to build your business or coach your employees?
- Do you need a spot for collaboration?
- Do you need a spot to meet with a special client?
- Do you want to take part in a seminar or workshop to help you start or grow your business?
Your Business Just Got Bigger
Think of the Enterprise Center as an extension of your business. Many solo entrepreneurs and small businesses don’t have dedicated space for meetings or presentations with clients or even their own staff. But you can use the Enterprise Center space to work one-on-one with our business consultants or your clients, host presentations for small groups and high-level meetings or attend business development seminars. You also have the opportunity for peer networking and learning.
The Enterprise Center is a business development center created through a partnership between the Green County Development Corporation (GCDC) and Blackhawk Technical College (BTC). It is located on the north end of BTC’s Monroe Campus, what you may remember as the original portion of the building. The office spaces at the Enterprise Center are attractive and modern. Artwork from local entrepreneurs of the Driftless Area Artists adorn the walls, creating an inviting atmosphere.
Specifically, the Enterprise Center space includes:
- A Coaching Office: Room 203, 190 square feet. Perfect for one-on-one conversations and consultations.
- A Collaborative Space: Room 204, 500 square feet. Comfortably seats 20 to 30 people. Equipped with high speed internet, a computer, a white board and a projector.
- A Seminar Room: Room 202, 450 square feet. Seats 24 and provides space for events and training. Equipped with high speed internet, a computer, a white board and a projector.
- A Board Room: Room 201, 325 square feet. Seats 12 and is ideal for pitching projects or smaller presentations. Equipped with a smart TV.
- A Conference Room: Room 205, 130 square feet. For small groups up to six. Equipped with a white board.
Do you need to train your employees? If you send your staff to other communities for required training, check with Matt Urban, BTC Workforce Training Coordinator, to find options to bring this training closer to home.
Finding the Enterprise Center
The Enterprise Center is located at the north end of Blackhawk Technical College-Monroe Campus. The street address is 210 4th Ave., Monroe, WI. The entry for the Enterprise Center is on 2nd Street, across from Alp & Dell Cheese Store. There is a small parking area available near the Enterprise Center door; additional parking is available in the main BTC lot nearby.
The Enterprise Center is available by appointment for business counseling appointments, business development workshops and seminars, networking with other businesses, or high level meetings with a client. Contact GCDC at (608) 328-9452 to schedule a time.
For meeting with your employees or setting up both internal and external trainings, contact the BTC Monroe Campus at (608) 328-1660 to learn more.
Get Your Business Off The Ground
Don’t forget – GCDC has business consultants from the Small Business Development Center available to meet with you to evaluate new markets or products, draft financial projections and obtain financing for your business needs. From start-up to succession planning, we have no cost, confidential resources to help small businesses!
Contact Kristi Smith at (608) 287-9464 or sign up online at http://tinyurl.com/SWWISBDC.