Register here for the Small Business Development Center’s free, confidential services
The Small Business Development Center has the following resource material online to help you plan your new business or help grow your existing business:
- Southwest Wisconsin SBDC Client Information: This document can give you an idea on how SBDC can help you and how the process works
- Business Model Canvas: This is helpful to work through how your business model will work, focusing on customer segments, value propositions, revenue streams and how to get, keep and grow customers.
- Business Plan Template: A template to help you create your business plan.
- How Do I Start a Business in Wisconsin: A quick outline of steps you need to start a business
- Southwest Wisconsin SBDC Market and Industry Analysis Resources: A listing of resources where you can find information to better understand your market or industry – especially useful when writing your business plan